Sunday, May 16, 2010

So, I've surpassed the one month mark, eat it any haters who thought I wouldn't last 2 weeks! Suckers!

This upcoming week is going to be the hardest by far...the reason being that on Saturday the 22nd we will be getting our site announcements! I can't imagine being able to focus in Setswana class or during any of our cultural lessons.

My shadowing experience was great! I was able to visit 2 schools and get a feel for what a school here in Botswana is like. Though I am sure all schools are different! The girl I shadowed had running water and electricity....I'm assuming that with the luck I have been having I won't get any good amenities and I'll probably be placed hours from another volunteer but you know what? I'm ok with that...kind of haha

Sorry for such a short entry but I have to go do homework a.k.a. hang out with other trainees so I don't go crazy with all this Botswana/Peace Corps talk!

Love and Peace,
Mary

No comments:

Post a Comment